Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need help documenting the slug system

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elinva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help documenting the slug system
    Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 9:00am
Hi. I am a photography student at Northern Virginia Community College and I have been documenting the slug lines ( primarily between Bob's and L'enfant Plaza) this semester. I am trying to finish up and am looking for a few more interesting people or vehicles to interview and photograph. So if you met your significant other while slugging, or saved the day when the driver passed out while barreling down the HOV lanes or something else that might be interesting - please contact me. Likewise if you still have a bobble head collection going in your back window, have fuzzy dice or other interesting decorations in your vehicle, or have an unusual vehicle, contact me too. If you have a unique story about the slug lines, please get in touch.

Thanks to all who have been helpful and relayed their stories. The Slug Line Rules!!

Eleaner Loos
Documentingslugs@gmail

Eleaner Loos
ukiltmybrutha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukiltmybrutha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 12:23pm
Ever time I respond to a post like this on other forums OP disappears. "Just saying"....gosh I hate that stupid local cliche...just saying!
Elinva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elinva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 3:28pm
Not sure what OP is or what you are actually trying to communicate. However, if you have a good slugging story or you have a friend that does, please email me at the address provided. the webmaster has indicated he will post my final project when it is completed.

Eleaner Loos
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 9:12am
OP = Original Poster (the person that started this message thread)
NoSUV View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoSUV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 3:05pm
I think that one of the moderators, getmehomeplease, met the spouse while slugging. Haven't see a post for awhile...
Elinva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elinva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2015 at 5:00pm
Does anyone know how to contact getmehomeplease?

Eleaner Loos
Elinva View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elinva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 9:52am
thanks NoSUV

Eleaner Loos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic