Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slug looking for ride from Stafford to Alexandria
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug looking for ride from Stafford to Alexandria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmhorton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug looking for ride from Stafford to Alexandria
    Posted: 03 Apr 2015 at 11:11am
Wanted to see if anyone is heading to Alexandria from Stafford in the morning and back in the afternoons. Any location in Alexandria would be great.

DMHorton
CrazyCoastie View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyCoastie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2015 at 7:52am
Have you found a ride yet? I drive from Stafford to SE DC every day, Looking to make a new Slug-Line to save on Express Lanes Tolls. Would the Metro Stop work for you?
south-stafford-slugger View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote south-stafford-slugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 6:10pm
dmhorton, I drive from Fredericksburg to Reston by way of Kingstowne/Springfield everyday. Although my final destination is Reston, VA, I can drop-off and/or pick-up sluggers at the Springfield-Franconia metro station or commuter lot #9 (Bob's) in Springfield. If this is a viable option for you, I'd love to hear back from you to work out the specifics. Thanks!
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 8:27am
I am trying to avoid having to go to Mine Rd. because I work downtown. So I am considering any viable options as well.
king st alexandria View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote king st alexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 3:15pm
I commute from Stafford to Alexandria (Adjacent to King St Metro Station) Daily. I leave Stafford area around 630-7am and depart Alexandria in the afternoons around 5-6pm. I would be interested in carpooling to eliminate the cost of the EZ-pass tolls in the express lanes. I would be open to driving, riding or a combination of both. Please email me at neekee001@gmail.com. Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic