Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost keys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anita casey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost keys
    Posted: 10 Apr 2015 at 12:34pm
My keys were lost within the last couple of weeks. I was picked up from the Pentagon and taken to Route 17 or Fredericksburg at Gordon Road in the afternoon. Please reply to this message ASAP. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Anita Casey
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 9:02am
That narrows it down to a few thousand people. Would be helpful if you had the approx time of day, and the type, color, etc of car that you traveled in.
anita casey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anita casey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 3:23pm
quote:
Originally posted by scottt

That narrows it down to a few thousand people. Would be helpful if you had the approx time of day, and the type, color, etc of car that you traveled in.

anita casey View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anita casey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 3:35pm
Good day, I've ridden in many cars in the past two weeks. I'm sorry that I can't remember the make, model, or color of all of these vehicles. I thought I would take a shot in the dark by asking if anyone found keys in the backseat of their car at this website. I know it is a long shot, but I would ask if anyone has found keys in the backseat of their car, please contact me so that we can see if they might be mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic