Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to 20th and L

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mckenzieadelaide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to 20th and L
    Posted: 27 May 2015 at 11:26am
I commute from Woodbridge to 20th and L 3 times a week. Do you recommend slugging? Or setting up a carpool? If I slug, which lines would be best?
PumpkinRider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PumpkinRider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 5:04pm
I commute from Dale to my office at Farragut West 5 times a week. The nearest drop off seems to be 18 and Constitution or 14th and Eye. Personally, I slug to Pentagon and take the metro from there (the reverse also works) but I'd love to slug all the way in to work and back.

Dale City <> DC
faulko View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faulko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 6:47am
There is an 18th st line at the Horner Rd lot which can get you to L or close. A couple of drivers even go to 20th and L.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic