Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New slugger needs help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdesilets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New slugger needs help!
    Posted: 29 Aug 2015 at 11:24pm
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to slugging. I'd appreciate any advice.

I need to reach Michigan Ave NE but I'm willing to take the metro from Union Station. Are there any drivers headed that far into the city?
Also, my closest commuter lots are Courthouse Rd and Salem Church Rd.

That said, what are the odds that I can find rides between 6:00 am going and 4:00 returning?
If anyone has an idea of how feasible these locations and hours are, I'd appreciate the input before I take the risk of trying what might be a difficult endeavor!

Thanks for the help in advance!
julia

Jmd
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2015 at 9:58am
There is no line out of Salem Church and none that I am aware of from Courthouse - they were trying to get one started to the Pentagon but I don't know if it was successful. The closest in that area is Gordon Rd. as far as I know it only goes to the Pentagon. If you are trying to get downtown you have to drive to Mine Rd. in Stafford, there is a downtown line and it's the only DC line in Stafford or Spotsylvania. Most everyone heads up 14th St. I am changing jobs in January but I will continue to slug via the Pentagon and the Metro to my new place of work because that is the only option I will have.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic