Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Loss of Forum Threads!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loss of Forum Threads!
    Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 5:38am
While removing spam from the website this morning the database became corrupted and about three weeks worth of message topics and replies were deleted. I was able to recover most of the files but not all.

I do not know how this happened, but when the system errored out, about 50 percent or 3,500 topics vanished. Fortunately, I had made a complete backup of the database so I could restore the threads as of November 15, 2015. Everything after that was lost.

Again, sorry for the loss of postings.
sudi1992 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudi1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 10:31am
i Left my set of keys (toyota and dodge) in the back seat of your car this morning. i was picked up at the telegraph rd lot next to Horner rd and i was dropped off at the Pentagon around 9:05. the person that dropped me of drove a dark color possibly dark grey GMC denaly

my user name is sudi1992 my contact infor mation is below,

Sudi Mohamed
(202)538-1112
sudi1992 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudi1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 11:10am
i Left my set of keys (toyota and dodge) in the back seat of your car this morning. i was picked up at the telegraph rd lot next to Horner rd and i was dropped off at the Pentagon around 9:05. the person that dropped me of drove a dark color possibly dark grey GMC denaly

Sudi Mohamed
(202)538-1112
sudi1992 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sudi1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 11:11am

Sudi Mohamed
(202)538-1112
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic