Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dunn Loring Slug Line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escape789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dunn Loring Slug Line?
    Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 10:44am
Is there a slug line at the Dunn Loring metro station for either Rosslyn, VA or L'Enfant Plaza, DC travel in the mornings?
Ramblinman View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramblinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 11:19am
is there a rule against cell phone courteousness in the traveling vehicle? this lady just kept on and on about this and that. I thought we were not aloud to use the cell phone in the moving vehicle. I was about to ask the driver to stop so i could throw the fellow sluggers phone onto the road.
I know that seems extreme but i seriously think the yapping lady thought she was in a cab!
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2016 at 7:25am
I think Ramblinman is off his meds.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic