Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

car with broken seat belt - avoid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pcr29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: car with broken seat belt - avoid
    Posted: 07 Jan 2016 at 12:58pm
I rode the other day from Rosslyn to Tacketts, driver: very nice lady BUT she send both slugs to the back,(?)
1) Behind the driver, the seatbelt DOES NOT BUCKLE, I let her know this and she acted like it was the first time knowing this.
2) She loves her breaks so much!
also noticed her little sticky note in the door that reads "do not slam the door" - I was tempted to leave a note that reads: fix the seatbelt.
I appreciate the ride but my safety is more important. Now that I know this, I will avoid ride with her. She drives a GOLDEN TOYOTA SUV.
Ramblinman View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ramblinman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 10:49am
I too may have rode with this person. Except we ran out of gasoline, and ended up pushing her vehicle at least a mile to the gas station. Am i wrong or should she had checked this before picking up slugs?
so irresponsible!

lstumpy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lstumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2016 at 10:49pm
Not okay! Thank you both for bringing this up. I've only seen one rav4 from Rosslyn to tacketts and it's white but I will keep an eye out in the morning and afternoon!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic