Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BOB's lot today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOB's lot today
    Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 1:20pm
did anyone notice the guy with the clipboard at the bobs 18th/23rdSt pickup line this morning (4/6)? looks like he was counting cars and people. Maybe county or VDOT ? anybody else see clipboard guys at other lots ? I'd like to know who these guys are
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 7:55am
Next time you see one, ask them.
mpatoka View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mpatoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 10:19am
Good possibility they were VDOT. They have done several studies at the 610 Stafford lot over the past few years both pre- and post- expansion of the lot doing traffic flow, counting cars, slug, etc.

Next time you see them, just ask them. You'll probably find out info like "The first person shows up at O-dark thirty...." or what they may be planning for that lot.
billybaru View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2016 at 1:28pm
I would have asked but the line was packed at the time. I didn't want to hold up anybody in the line.
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:03pm
We had a couple of people this morning @ the 610 Staffordborro doing the same thing. Didn't have a chance to ask them about it.

KeithO
ukiltmybrutha View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukiltmybrutha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2016 at 3:35pm
I asked at the Gordon Road lot. They advised that they wanted to quantify the effects of the Hot Lanes on slugging volume.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic