Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BOB's pickup and drop off OLD KEENE MILL rd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOB's pickup and drop off OLD KEENE MILL rd
    Posted: 20 May 2016 at 1:11pm
I see drivers at least once a week drop off passengers on Old Keene Mill road (the pickup side). This not only happens during the morning drop off but also on the evening drop off. It is such a dangerous practice. Every time I see it I cringe. Cars do 40+ on that stretch and they are not expecting a car to stop. I just hope nobody gets hurt. If you are driver who does this please pull into the lot and drop off your passengers safely. As a driver you have a responsibility to protect your passengers.
GregP View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GregP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:43pm
Y I K E S! That is so-not-right!

I was in a car when a fellow rider asked the driver if he could get out of the car - while waiting at the red light on Old Keene Mill where everyone makes the U-turn at the church to get over to the pickup side in the evening! That other rider was entertaining the idea of wanting to get out of the car in the middle of Old Keene Mill Rd., in traffic, so he could get to...where? Across the street a minute sooner?
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2016 at 8:17am
My favorite was the one who missed the lot on OKM, and then BACKED UP on OKM to get back to the lot (to drop someone off apparently). Where's Darwin when you need him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic