Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stafford / Ft Belvoir

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 22554 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stafford / Ft Belvoir
    Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 2:02pm
Anyone slug, or looking to slug/drive back and forth from Stafford and Ft Belvoir?? I recently changed jobs from the Pentagon to Ft Belvoir and noticed there isn't any dedicated slug stuff for Ft Belvoir. I understand that its because there is not easy one drop off location on Ft Belvoir, but I know there has to be a lot of folks out there not wanting to sit in that 1700/5pm traffic or pay those outrageous toll prices!!!! Ive seen a couple interested in it, but their hours were only till 1600/4pm in the afternoon. I'm military and have to stay till at least 1700/5pm. Mornings, i just got to be in by 0900.

Wondering if there a larger group interested in maybe starting something informal? I know there has to be a good handful of people working the typical 0900-1700 hours at Ft Belvoir!!

Just seeing whats the interest or if I'm the only one hating having to sit in the afternoon traffic south. i can't bring myself to pay $20 bucks for those tolls either!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic