Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unpleasant Ride on Tackett Line- Angry Driver

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote polarbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unpleasant Ride on Tackett Line- Angry Driver
    Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 9:58am
Had an awful ride with a driver this morning on the Tackett's Mill-Pentagon line. Driver had windows partially lowered as we hit I95 and cranked up the radio. I politely asked him to lower the volume a little bit. Instead, he started acting like a jerk. "Would you rather I turn it off? Want the windows up? Hey, how about my speed-Am I going too fast?" He turned off the radio and raised the windows. I didn't check his speed. I apologized for offending him with my request and we had a sullen, silent ride. With no AC, the car got warm, but he lowered his own window.
If you wish to avoid a similar experience, the car is a silver Mazda CX5 wagon with handicap tag# EVA1791. Driver is a short, skinny, middle-aged white male with thin, short brown hair and a short-trimmed beard.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 5:59am
Sorry to hear you had a "not so great" experience. Hopefully, he realized that slugging benefits both driver and slug and that we have to work together.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic