Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New SlugLine: Woodbridge to Bethesda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIEGO M OSORIO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New SlugLine: Woodbridge to Bethesda
    Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 2:40pm
Hi All! Just checking if there are some people out there interested in this commute option. As of Today we are a group of three people (2 ladies and I) commuting twice a week from Horners Road to Bethesda area. We take turns driving and it's been working great. We leave the parking lot at 6:30 a.m. and we are coming back to Woodbridge around 4:00 p.m. Since we can use the express lanes the drive is really fast. Please let me know if interested so I can provide you more details: you can send me an email to diegosorio2010@gmail.com or text me at 703-608-0086.

DIEGO OSORIO
mubaxar View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mubaxar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2016 at 4:42pm
Hi I am interested, I moved to woodbridge and have to commute 5 days a week.Is there a slug line for Bethesda??
DIEGO M OSORIO View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIEGO M OSORIO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2017 at 7:22pm
Great! I am not sure if you already sent me an email requesting information. If not, please let me know what's the best way to contact you so I can give you the information about what we have in place so far.

DIEGO OSORIO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic