Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Archived Slugging Topics > The Mark Center
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMark Center Slug Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaltyDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mark Center Slug Line
    Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 10:33am
All,

There are now signs posted at the reserved area at the Mark Center for slugging. It appears that there are a few people using it, some that are also from other buildings in the office park. Hopefully it will grow over time, especially when the direct off ramp is built from the HOV(sometime in 2015, from last I heard).

Most riders outbound from the MC are still using one of the three mail distribution lists, which is working out very well in matching up drivers and riders.
ksingletary View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksingletary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 4:38pm
can you tell me what the 3 mail distributions are? I think I only saw one

quote:
Originally posted by SaltyDog

All,

There are now signs posted at the reserved area at the Mark Center for slugging. It appears that there are a few people using it, some that are also from other buildings in the office park. Hopefully it will grow over time, especially when the direct off ramp is built from the HOV(sometime in 2015, from last I heard).

Most riders outbound from the MC are still using one of the three mail distribution lists, which is working out very well in matching up drivers and riders.

katia singletary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic