Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NEW Rosslyn->Springfield Slugline!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2010 at 3:33pm
How difficult is it to catch a ride to from the Pentagon or Rosslyn to Daventry after 5 pm?
peterh View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:49pm
Was there today at 4:15. No riders. Should I go to the other Rosslyn stop or just go to Pentagon?
CaGirl55 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaGirl55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 5:56pm
I have been there every evening this week and waited for slugs tues and weds after 15/20 we got one the other nites nothing. We r.going to springfield and will take to station or plaza or rolling valley. Anyone want a ride around 5:15p?
slug73 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slug73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2011 at 2:55pm
does anyone go from Rosslyn to Herndon-Manroe Park and ride? I have no issues in getting to Rosslyn (tons of people willing to pick up) but going home it's pretty scarce...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic