Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reston to DC slug line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunnymasseuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2007 at 9:47pm
I've had various results in my past week of slugging (which I had never had the opportunity to do before now). I've had to wait as long as 30 minutes , and as short as 5min. I've had the same driver two times, and new drivers the rest of the time.

I hope to coordinate a perm. ride to and from, but I'm never opposed to slugging. I've met quite a few interesting people in this last week!
KZeglis View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KZeglis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 9:38am
I too recently moved to Herndon and I am now working in Foggy Bottom. If you are going to be making the commute to and from DC, I would be interested in talking about pick up times and drop off's. Let me know.
oms View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 8:39am
On a whim this morning I went to see if I could pick up a slug from the Lowes Island Commuter Lot in Great Falls Plaza on Algonkian Parkway (bus stop for Loudoun County Transit). It worked. I see also that the bus now stops at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church. Herndon-Monroe has been good for me as a driver, but if I can keep picking up slugs on Algonkian Parkway, I will continue to do so. This way I can get right on the Toll Road without having to go to the H-M P&R first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic