Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Springfield slugline question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 9:08pm
I have a few more questions...

When the driver says "North Pentagon," in the morning (assuming not the normal Pentagon drop off location), does anyone know where it is? I've seen a couple of drivers going to North Pentagon from Sydenstricker.

Also, for Fairfax Connector, Rt 395 (express bus from Pentagon to Gambrill), from which bus station # at Pentagon does it depart? (not the same as 18H (U1)? I can't seem to be able to find the answer on their website.) ---> Edit: I think I found the answer; I think it's L7 for Bus 395.

Thank you.   

Edited by watawata - 13 Dec 2017 at 2:14pm
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 7:54am
For Pentagon North Parking - It means that the driver is going to the parking area on the north side of the building. You are correct, he is not going to drop you off at the normal slug drop off location. For people working inside the building this is no big deal, but if you are slugging to the Pentagon to get to metro or the busses then you are going to have a very long & difficult walk
watawata View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watawata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm
Thank you so much for explaining. Yes, I have to take a bus from Pentagon, so I would have to ride with normal Pentagon drop-off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic