Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOST: Gold Samsung S7 in Clear Case

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topazfae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOST: Gold Samsung S7 in Clear Case
    Posted: 14 Sep 2017 at 11:02am
My phone either must have fall out of my bag/car OR someone actually took it from Telegraph Overflow Lot on September 6 in the morning (approximately 7:20-7:30 am).  Since I have bluetooth in my car AND my watch which only can be connected if the phone is within 20-30 feet.

Someone actually has it and will not cough it up - very disappointed - I'm deaf and I really rely on the phone to communicate and you have caused me some stress.  The phone has a fine crack through the glass on the front and two crack in the back.  It is in a speck clear case.  And it is passcode protected.

The location that the phone has been tracked - 

September 6 at 12:37 pm, it was located near 13285 Minnieville Road (possibly a work site?)
September 6 at 6:14 pm, ran the location and discovered it was located at 5117 Leesburg Court, Woodbridge, VA - Ran with the car with two kids in tow)

As I enter in that area, my car lit up as well as my watch - which means my phone is within 20 to 30 feet so I measured based on my watch and determined to 3 houses who may have it.  One was ruled out - one ended up in a search warrant for unrelated issue, third - that's my hunch who have my phone mainly because by the way they behaved when we inquired them about the phone. Unfortnately as I was driving to this location, the person has left and returned - only if I was there, when that person left, I would be able to zoom into that person.

September 6 at 6:33 pm, it was located at 14628 Minnieville Road (plaza and goddard school - so possibly this person went to that school to pick up OR go to Plaza for a quick pick up).  Hence my hunch with the house.

September 6 at at 6:53 (I arrived there) - the low battery alert - at 5117 Leesburg Court
September 6 at at 7:14 pm - it was moved to 5114-5116 Leesburg Court inside 5116 Leesburg Court.\
September 6 at 9:15 pm - the phone died.

I couldn't use Scream feature because the phone was already low on battery and I didn't want to kill it.  Police was called and I was able to send a message to my phone and forced it to open up so whoever has it will be able to see it (from my watch).  

So I request whoever has it, please return it to the Eastern District Police Department or contact me (571) 288 9560 (TEXT ONLY!) or call 571 356 1186 - no question asked - this is absolutely important to me.  Right now, the phone is disabled and you won't be able to do anything with it - as well as return it to the rightful owner.

Thank you.

Shannon

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic