Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Centreville P&R to Rosslyn riders?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cellobuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Centreville P&R to Rosslyn riders?
    Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 11:25am
Hi looking for riders going in to rosslyn.

I leave Centreville around 8/8:15 and need to be in rosslyn by 9:30 AM.
dmvfish1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmvfish1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 2:02pm
Hey, I might be commuting from Centreville to Rosslyn in the upcoming weeks.  Are you still commuting there and did you find someone to slug with? Thanks.
cellobuddy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cellobuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:51pm
Hey, I have been commuting alone so far but I don’t have the flex transponder. (not sure how long it’ll take to trade in or exchange mine)
dmvfish1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmvfish1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 7:53pm
I’m pretty sure you can get one from giant and set it up instantly. I’m still unsure where my work is going to place me, but if it’s rosslyn, let’s defjnitely work something out!
dmvfish1 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmvfish1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 1:08pm
Hey, so it’s confirm that’ll I’ll be working out of rosslyn. Did you want to carpool? I have to be in by 9am though. Email me at dmvfish1@gmail.com if you want to slug together.
Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic