Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Found items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Found Keys - Tackett's to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbil8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found Keys - Tackett's to Pentagon
    Posted: 29 Sep 2017 at 6:43pm
Keys were found on the back passenger side seat of white minivan this morning (29 Sep).  If the keys are yours please respond to the post and we will work out a way to get them back to you.  Thanks
Mjensen01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mjensen01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 10:12am
Hi

I am looking for my car key fob and green ID fob that I may have left in a minivan on the morning of 9/28 from the 234 Lot to the Pentagon.

I realize that your post says from Tackett's Mill to the Pentagon on 9/29 but I thought it might be worth asking if you had picked up a slug on Thursday morning at the 234 Lot going to the Pentagon.

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Michael Jensen

Mjensen01@hotmail.com
jbil8 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbil8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 10:26am
Sorry.  I picked up at Tackett's.  Good luck.  
brimac75 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brimac75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2017 at 8:59am
I lost my keys and I travel that route. Maybe 4 keys including a car key and a few membership cards one of which I know is a food lion card. There may be an AMC stubs card on there as well.
jbil8 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbil8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2017 at 8:06pm
Sorry.  I don't believe these are your keys.  Good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic