Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Drop off at Pentagon in AM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngtechs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Drop off at Pentagon in AM
    Posted: 16 Oct 2003 at 11:06am
Question... In dropping off my slugs this AM, I noticed that they blocked of drop-off point #2, the one where you jig & jag thru the barracades. Instead, if you don't drop off your slugs at point #1, you have to go straight and then zoom up one of the parking aisles to ultimately get to Army-Navy Drive.

Is this a permanent thing or just was there something going on this AM that they blocked off this road.

Just curious because I didn't see anything about it.
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2003 at 1:42pm
You can also drop-off between the two main entrances. Personally, I did not notice that they had the closed that other opening.
youngtechs View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngtechs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2003 at 4:11pm
yep. They had orange cones and a police officer standing there not letting you pull in to that road and drop off your passengers.
Sheepish View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheepish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2003 at 6:34pm
What time was this? I was able to drop off people there this morning around 8:25. I do recall another morning about 3 weeks ago I found it blocked off. Perhaps it has something to do with the volume of pedestrians crossing the street during that time?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic