Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How late can one slug in the am?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grahda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How late can one slug in the am?
    Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 11:33pm
What is the latest timeframe that I can slug from any of the commuter lots in VA: rt. 3, 610, 630, 208, Woodbridge, Dumfries? I have to put my daughter on the bus and it causes me to miss the last VRE train to L'ENFANT. I'm tired of driving to Springfield metro.

DG
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 9:13am
I'm making this suggestion respectfully, not knowing your situation, but have you thought about morning daycare that can put her on the bus for you? That is what I have done with my daughter for a couple of years. 
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:32pm
With most of the lots in Stafford and southern PWC, if you aren't to the lot by 7 am you will never get a parking space.  It is very difficult if you need to leave too early or too late in the morning to find a ride.
jarhead1776 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarhead1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 2:57pm
How about the opposite question - how early does the first ride depart, if you can estimate? I'm specifically looking for Dumfries to Pentagon but any info is appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic