Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stafford RTE 610 Shelters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stafford RTE 610 Shelters
    Posted: 21 Nov 2017 at 6:40am

About a year ago there were a few people handing out surveys at 5am.  I know just about everyone around me put on the surveys that there needs to be shelters at the waiting area.  As the people were handing out flyers they were complaining about how cold/wet it was.  A year later still no shelters.  Compound that with the line at 5am has now tripled in the amount of riders there are and the wait for rides is becoming much longer. 

But on the plus side we got new signs. Though, there is no information on the website about the signs, what they are for, or why there even there, but we got signs.
eao View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:12pm
I remember when they were handing them out at Mine Road.  I told them it was very confusing to stand in line if you were going downtown and they needed to mark the major areas; Navy Yard, 14th & Indep., etc.  But since I have to leave much earlier now I have to drive to Dumfries to get a ride, I don't know if they ever did anything.  Virginia supports mass transit initiatives so well.Ermm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic