Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stringfellow Park & Ride to DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Hollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stringfellow Park & Ride to DC
    Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 5:12pm
Looking for someone to ride with me from Stringfellow Park and Ride to DC. Can drop off at any of the federal agencies on Constitution (Dept. of Ag, Doe, DOT, HHS or Capitol Hill). Pickup at 7:00am

I do have the flexibility to leave as late as 8:00 everyday if that would help bring riders. I can also drop off anywhere along Constitution Avenue.

Edited by Will Hollier - 08 Jan 2018 at 6:18pm
Will Hollier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Hollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 6:15pm
I do have the flexibility to leave as late as 8:00 everyday in case this helps anyone needing a ride into DC. Can also drop off anywhere on Constitution Avenue also.
ben View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 8:01am
when do you come back to Stringfellow in the afternoon?
Will Hollier View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Hollier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 7:05pm
I try to leave my office on the Hill around 5:30 to 6:00
leey26 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leey26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 6:57pm

hey there, are you still commuting this way? I am interested in slugging. Location and 7am pick up is perfect for me also

Vecon View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vecon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm
Hi Will,

Are you still going this route? I am interested in from Stringfellow Park to Federal Triangle station or Constitution Ave nearby that station.
Murugan View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murugan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 10:37pm

My trip is from Park&Ride Stringfellow Road to Washington Metro Center Station.
I commute on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri and my hours are 7am-5pm.
Let me know if you can!
jmhuffstetler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmhuffstetler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 2:38pm
Hey everyone! Looking for a new rider/driver to commute with me to the Pentagon. Huge bonus if you already work in the Pentagon or Mark center! Then we can renew my parking permit (needs at least 2 signatures of people who work in the building).
Please message here or email me at jmhuffstetler20@gmail.com.
jmhuffstetler View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmhuffstetler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 2:40pm
Murugan: "My trip is from Park&Ride Stringfellow Road to Washington Metro Center Station.
I commute on Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri and my hours are 7am-5pm.
Let me know if you can!"
Murugan, I'm very interested! Would it be at all possible to drop me off at the Pentagon in the mornings? I can easily meet you every evening at the DC metro.

Edited by jmhuffstetler - 08 Apr 2019 at 2:41pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic