Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Herndon/Reston Slugline Still at Park & Ride?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellefleur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Herndon/Reston Slugline Still at Park & Ride?
    Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 6:18pm
Due to Metro construction, is the Herndon Park & Ride still the spot for the AM slugline pickup? Is there one near Wiehle Metro/Isaac Newton Square Park & Ride?

I'm trying to find 1-2 riders in the AM with Rosslyn as the destination.
mal138 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mal138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 3:51pm
The line is inside the Herndon-Monroe parking garage.  I've picked up three riders every day this week.  Unfortunately I haven't found a location in Rosslyn to ride back with me in the afternoon.  Maybe you'd be interested in a carpool?
dsnodgra View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsnodgra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2018 at 1:24pm
I'm going from Herndon to either Rosslyn or Downtown. If anyone is interested in a carpool or slug back and forth.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic