Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Slug Line Changes February 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote admin2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Slug Line Changes February 2018
    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 8:52am
Update: Plans to begin work on the Pentagon Reservation’s South Parking Lot “Pork Chop” area, an element of the 395 Express Lanes Project, remains on track to begin in February. The changes, which include a new traffic pattern, will improve the traffic flow and overall safety. Click Here for the lastest newsletter: Pentagon_TMPO_Newsletter_Jan2018

Pentagon_TMPO_Newsletter_Jan2018.pdf

hillnva View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillnva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 5:53pm
I saw the Traffic Message Board today when picking up. After looking over the map of the Pork Chop changes, while waiting to pick up, and looking at Eads Street on the way to I-395 HOV, I did not see the "New Entrance" as shown on the map. After taking a look at a satellite images of the parking area at home, all I see are curbs and sidewalks in the area pictured. Are they going to build a whole new entry way into Pork Chop? Another question is, with what is depicted on the map, slug drivers will now have to mix in with the Buses on Eads Street in order to make the turn into Pork Chop? Not real sure how well this is going to work out for the drivers.
Urban Dictionary: Slugs
NOUN
People who anonymously ride-share, with drivers who need extra bodies, to get into the high-occupancy vehicle lanes (HOV).

My definition:
A term of endearment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic