Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

610 to Mark Center

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatewayslug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 610 to Mark Center
    Posted: 31 Jan 2018 at 8:05am
My agency is moving from Crystal City to Mark Center the end of March so it looks like I will be returning to slugging after being away for awhile.  No one has been able to provide me any information on the slugging situation at Mark Center other than "we think there is a virtual line to get rides in the afternoon", and the posts on this website are years old (and thus archived).

Can anyone tell me if there are still drivers picking up for MC in the morning, and how/where can I get a ride back in the afternoon?
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2018 at 7:57am
If you are DOD and have access to the Pentagon you might want to get over to the Pentagon Transportation office and see if they have any commuter info for Mark Center, since they are responsible for both.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic