Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crystal City - Afternoon Pickup near 12th S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flupic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crystal City - Afternoon Pickup near 12th S
    Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 7:32am
Throwing this question out there as I've been reprimanded twice now by Arlington County Police -- are we not permitted to pick up slugs anymore outside on the 12th/Crystal Dr pick-up point anymore?  Since they took away the no parking zone almost 2 years ago, there's NO WHERE for us to park to wait for slugs.  Now the county police are constantly hounding drivers waiting for slugs.  Is this not a valid pickup point anymore?  Anyone have any clue as to why Arlington County has been really uncooperative with the sluglines lately??
ChantillyEW View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChantillyEW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 10:07am
Hi, was this issue resolved?

Do you know of anybody going to Chantilly in the afternoon?
Elton Williams.
flupic01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flupic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 10:16am
Unfortunately this issue with the county is not resolved and no one has offered their opinion on this matter.

As to your question, I don't know of anyone who is commuting to/from Chantilly.  However, a colleague of mine is commuting from the Reston area and asked if I could keep an eye out for posts on here of folks in that area looking to do slugging.  Would you be interested?
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChantillyEW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 10:24am
Well that sucks.  Reston, is East of where I need to be at that will not work for me.  Thanks for the quick reply.
Elton Williams.
flupic01 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flupic01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 10:41am
No worries, I'll keep my eyes and ears open if I hear of anyone looking for the Chantilly connection.

Have a great week.
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChantillyEW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 11:48am
Thank you Sir.
Elton Williams.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic