Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks for help with Rosslyn change

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks for help with Rosslyn change
    Posted: 10 Apr 2002 at 11:46am
I don't believe anyone ever posted a message thanking the webmaster for his help with the location change for the Rosslyn line. Thanks for coordinating with the authorities and for posting the map. As far as I can tell the line is working fine, although I am getting a little more exercise than I used to! Thanks also to all of the slugs who spread the word and passed out maps. This move may be the standard for how to make such a change when it becomes necessary. It also shows the value and need for this website.
mycroftt View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycroftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2002 at 2:13pm
I second the motion, and thanks to Bob for bringing it up. I can't imagine that the move could have gone as smoothly without the facillitation being provided by our webmaster. Three cheers to everyone who helped make it work.
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2002 at 11:32am
Thank you very much! There were actually a number of people involved who did a lot of work; I was just one of many but I appreciate the comments.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic