Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Slug - Horner Road to Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Najadst4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Slug - Horner Road to Pentagon
    Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:32pm
Hello, I'm new to this slugging and I haven't has to use the commuter lot in 4 years. Can someone tell me where is the line for Pentagon at Horner Road??? Is it in the new lot in the middle??? I'm so confused.

Amy W View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:07am
The Pentagon line at the Horner Rd Lot is still in the same place. It has not moved.
Najadst4 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Najadst4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 9:13am
Thank you. I found it near bus stop number 1 at the HOV entrance.
Felicia45 View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felicia45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:53pm
Good to know. I will begin slugging from Horner to the Pentagon on 5/9, and I have never slugged. Do you have any issues being picked up in the am or in the pm? I plan to depart from Horner around 630-645am, and depart from the Pentagon around 430-5pm.
Najadst4 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Najadst4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 7:28am
Good morning
No issues in the morning or evening at that time. When you're ready in the evening, walk up from the Metro and walk towards the parking lot where you were dropped off. Once you get near the split, stay left (next to the bus depot) and walk to the lot. Once you cross the street, you'll see people standing and waiting, you wanna walk straight across the lot to the other side. That's the Horner Road pick up spot.
Felicia45 View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felicia45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 9:56pm
Thank You!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic