Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Proposed New Slug Line Locations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th H Street Return to Springfield!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th H Street Return to Springfield!
    Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 10:41am
FYI to all upper 14th Street drivers and riders!  This afternoon return line to Bob's and Rolling Valley is being revived after many years!  Line is located on the corner of 14th and H Street on the south side.  Riders for Bob's and Rolling Valley have started lining up here again (with the help of signs). 
Please help this line thrive and spread the word! Thanks!!!
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 7:42am
How is the line doing?  I'd hate to walk all the way over there to find no line and no rides.
ropoll View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2018 at 10:47am
Other folks may contribute additional info but I've gotten rides two nights in a row at around 4:30-4:40 pm.  I rode in this morning with a driver who said she checks every evening on the way home but hadn't seen any riders (not sure what time).  Last night I was the only one in line but as soon as I walked up and my sign came out, a driver already stopped due to traffic saw my sign, called me over and away I went (he was unaware of the line starting back up).
Millertyme View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millertyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 12:37pm
This line is reviving. Daily we have 10-15 riders who all get picked up. You need to make a sign, and that's not something we ask to be fancy, just paper with Bobs written on it or Rolling Valley. Hold it up u until they pick you up. Drivers from all over are seeing our signs and picking people up.
We have met with DDOT this week, and made our proposal known. We are currently drafting the proposal in writing. we will let you know when we get final approval. keep going there they haven't said no yet, nor have they told us to quit while they make their decision. also share the word with EVERYONE.
scottt View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 7:48am
What times are you usually there? (for these 10-15 riders)

Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic