Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning Slug from 610 to NW DC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quibeey24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Morning Slug from 610 to NW DC
    Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 10:42am
Good Morning,

I recently began to consider slugging into the city and I see on the website that there is a line from 610 to NW DC (15&NY).  How reliable is this line?  My work hours are 0630/45 - 1500.  GPS says it is about an hour from 610 to my work.  Are there usually cars waiting at 0545?  Should I adjust my work hours?  Any and all suggestions/input is welcomed.  Also, in the afternoon, what time is best to get a ride home?  I see the website says 1530.  Thanks again!!! Smile
rgrein9 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rgrein9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2018 at 2:17pm
You should be fine getting a ride to 14th & NY from the Mine Rd lot.  Going home can be iffy but you can always metro/bus to the pentagon.
quibeey24 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quibeey24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 6:53am
Thanks for the info...  Do you suggest going to Woodbridge to ensure a ride both ways?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic