Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slug looking for drivers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leey26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slug looking for drivers
    Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 12:32am
I live in chantilly/south riding area and need to get to foggy bottom by 8am. Any drivers out there?
mlofthus View Drop Down
Junior Slug
Junior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlofthus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:54am
Hello there,

While I know Chantilly is on the other end of the Fairfax county parkway - this may work for you, feel free to call me to discuss details.

I run a vanpool that meets at 630AM at the Springfield Mall/Town Ctr. It goes to USDA in DC which is on the same block as the Smithsonian metro. We leave to head home at 430PM. If you'd like to try it out for free for a week - just let me know.

Contact info: Mark.Lofthus@gmail.com or 571.331.4184
Mark E. Lofthus
Franconia Springfield Vanpool
Chiinxxx View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiinxxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 12:05pm
I am a slug looking for a driver from anacostia metro station and my drop off will be at Huntington metro station if anyone can help me that will be highly appreciated. I need the ride around 4:30 this afternoon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic