Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potomac Mills

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eds0512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Potomac Mills
    Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 1:47pm
Hello-
Is it difficult to park at Potomac Mills in the morning. The page says the lot is full by 7 am but it also says the best hours are from 7-8:30 am so it's a little confusing. It also says that 18th St is the primary destination but it doesn't say where the drop off points are on 18th St. Can someone help me?

Thanks!
Woodbridgerider View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Woodbridgerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2018 at 11:46am
Please note I used to slug from 2010-2014 from Potomac Mills to 18th street, but from what I've heard it hasn't changed much. The lot was generally full by 7:30am then after the reduction of spaces in 2011. When you hop in a car, tell the driver what cross intersection street you'd like to be dropped off (i.e. typical streets were G, H, and I). Seldomly, some riders requested and 23rd Constitution Ave before drivers made the right turn. To return in the afternoon, I walked to 19th street and I and the lines are in front of the CVS to Horner and Potomac Mills. Best times are 4-5pm. If you need to take the bus, it's on the corner of the international bank. The closest metro is the blue line, I Street. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic