Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Woodbridge to Herndon area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephyortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woodbridge to Herndon area
    Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:47pm
Good Morning All, I am looking for  transportation from Woodbridge to Herndon; my work schedule is M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm  Anyone interested or currently commuting to the same area, please reply.  Thank you.
BellaHamilton View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaHamilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:12am
OK, we have lived at FT. Belvoir so I know the cost of housing in Fairfax county is out of our league. My husband is to get stationed back in DC and this time we want to buy and stay a while. So, we checked woodbridge last time and could only get a townhome for around 400K. Now I see we could potentially get a SF home for the same price. Anyone have any recommendations for good neighborhoods and good schools. I read on previous posts that crime was up in the area and the schools were not so good. I would love honest feedback. We are also open to other areas, the most important thing are the schools for us. 
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic