Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Active Fredericksburg line?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Active Fredericksburg line?
    Posted: 17 Dec 2018 at 12:35pm
Hello! I am hoping to start slugging this week! I noticed a couple of the Fredericksburg lines are inactive. Is the Rt 17 line still active? Also, I am commuting to 18 & K and was wondering if anyone had a better suggestion for which line I should take in the mornings. Thanks!
KeithO View Drop Down
Senior Slug
Senior Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeithO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 10:53am
Suggest you check on the Mine Road DC line
Roy View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2018 at 8:43am
Route 17 to and from the Pentagon is still active.  It's the most convenient of the lots if you live in Fredericksburg as it's only a few blocks west of I-95.  This morning around 6:30 there were about 5 cars in the slug line and no slugs!  After 7:00 am the line dies down and you're better off going to Route 610.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic