Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bob's morning slug lines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbake61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob's morning slug lines
    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:00am
Good morning all, going to be slugging from Bob's starting next week, final destination being 18th and L.  My ideal plan is to slug as far as I can and then take metro rail to Farragut West or North.  

I know there are 2 slug lines at Bob's, I have heard that line #2 goes to Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom.  However, my real question is, can anyone tell me the 3-4 most popular destinations for each of the 2 lines at Bob's?  Shooting for an approximate 7:30am departure.  

I'm trying to figure out which line I should get in that would have the most options to get me near (a block or two) to a metro rail station (preferably north of the Potomac river), even if they're not close to 18th and L.  With the weather as it is, would prefer to metro rail a few stops than walk more than 5 blocks.

It would be nice if slug-lines.com listed the destinations of the 2 lines at Bob's.  What they have out there seems a little dated, which is why I am inquiring here.

I thank you kindly in advance Big smile.
gbake
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic