Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New slugger, trying to get back to Horner Rd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote April Lynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New slugger, trying to get back to Horner Rd
    Posted: 25 Nov 2003 at 11:48am
Hi, all: I'm a new slugger. I've already figured how to get into DC from Horner Rd. Now I need to get back after work. I get off at 530pm from 16th and L St. I have no idea how to get back slugging. Or if somone is arranging rides/pick ups. Please help. Honestly, the bus is just taking to long for me. I would like to go back home fast, just like everyone else. I never stay late. So I am out exactly at 530pm. Please help me find the quickest way to get to the nearest slug line or any ideas to arrange. I would greatly appreciate it.

April Lynn K.
toni View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 3:05pm
April - I work at 16th & M and walk to the slug line at New York & 14th. Its a bit of a walk, but I make it in about 10 mins every day. If you can't get there by 5:30 to catch a ride, the bus that stops there at least does not go to Pentagon first.
Good luck!
T

quote:
Originally posted by April Lynn
[br]Hi, all: I'm a new slugger. I've already figured how to get into DC from Horner Rd. Now I need to get back after work. I get off at 530pm from 16th and L St. I have no idea how to get back slugging. Or if somone is arranging rides/pick ups. Please help. Honestly, the bus is just taking to long for me. I would like to go back home fast, just like everyone else. I never stay late. So I am out exactly at 530pm. Please help me find the quickest way to get to the nearest slug line or any ideas to arrange. I would greatly appreciate it.

April Lynn K.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic