Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > New Forum Registration > New Forum and Registration Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Found Car Keys of Rosslyn Slug

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Found Car Keys of Rosslyn Slug
    Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:35pm
On Tuesday, I picked up a passenger and his brother (both from Ghana)from the Telegraph Rd lot around 8:10am for drop off in Rosslyn. The brother was in town for training but the passenger lived in the area. Since I didn't have anything in the back seat, I didn't notice any items left in my truck when I got to work. Once I got home yesterday evening, I noticed a key ring with two regular keys and a Toyota key on a key ring in my backseat. I went to the Telegraph Rd lot yesterday evening around 730p to see if I could find the passenger, but no such luck. I drove around both the Telegraph and Horner Rd lots to try to find the Toyota (and leave a note on the windshield with my contact info) by pressing the panic button but was unable to find the car. Please contact me asap so I can return the keys to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic