Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do I get to Lee Hwy in Arlington

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tonia Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I get to Lee Hwy in Arlington
    Posted: 04 Dec 2003 at 12:56pm
I know I could slug to Rosslyn and take the bus to where I need to be, but I did not know if there were people headed further into Arlington in the Direction of Lee Hwy and Culpepper Rd. Which I believe is around Glebe.
n/a View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n/a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2003 at 3:11pm
Depending where you leave from the Pentagon may be your best bet. Most morning lines include it as a destination and busses leave from there to everywhere. Rosslyn is gaining popularity and may be closer, but how are the busses?
NoNo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2003 at 9:38am
ART runs a lot of buses from the Rosslyn Metro Station, which is the drop off point for slugs in the am. If you check the Arlington Regional Transit webpage, you might be in luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic