Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can anyone tell me where

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can anyone tell me where
    Posted: 05 Dec 2003 at 5:30pm
Where in Spotsylvania or Fredericksburg is there a slug line that goes somewhere near 20th and E street?

lilly
NoNo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 3:27pm
Neither place. F'burg rarely goes into DC, and Spotsylvania doesn't have a slug line that I am familiar with. You can catch a ride to Pentagon and slug over from F'burg, otherwise you'll have to come up to 610.
NoNo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 3:30pm
Sorry, the F'burg and Route 17 lines go to 14th and 14th and G. 18th, and L'Enfant also. You will have to get a ride back from the Pentagon to Route three until the line grows.
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2003 at 8:20pm
You might be able to get a ride from the old 610 lot. There is line there that goes in to DC, but I don't know where in DC they go to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic