Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Corolla keys with fob and house keys.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ckoroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Corolla keys with fob and house keys.
    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 at 6:59pm
I lost my key pouch which is a black coach pouch that housed my corolla car key and fob along with my house key. It also had three bank cards with some cash. I usually slug from Horner road in the morning. Today I believe that I left it in a car that picked up from Horner this morning and dropped off at 20th and H or G (it dropped off on GW’s campus). I sat in the back seat and during the commute there was a hard stop and my stuff tumbled over and I think that’s when my key fell out. The car has a black interior so my key pouch might be a little hard to spot. Anyway please email at ckoroma@gwu.edu.com with any information

Edited by Ckoroma - 24 Sep 2019 at 7:04am
Ckoroma View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ckoroma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2019 at 7:06am
Found them. I got in the same car this morning and she kept them for me! Look at God!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic