Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lost and Found > Lost Items
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost Laptop

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost Laptop
    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 9:50am
Today, 28 Oct 19, I was a slug in a sliver four door Subaru, commuting from Sydenstricker to the Pentagon.  The time was approx 0715.  I unfortunately got out of the car at the Pentagon and forgot my laptop bag.  If the driver of said car could please reach out it would be greatly appreciated. 
Stephen Williams
AnnaK View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 5:47pm
That would be me. I found it when I got home. I am currently at Hayfield HS if you want to stop by and get it. Or I could meet you in the morning at the lot.

Edited by AnnaK - 28 Oct 2019 at 5:56pm
stevedub View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 6:54pm
OMG Thank you so much!!! Yes I am happy to meet you in the morning at the slug lot. What time should I arrive?
Stephen Williams
AnnaK View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 7:56pm
I arrive between 715-725. I will park near handicap spots before heading into line.
stevedub View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevedub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2019 at 8:01pm
Awesome thank you so much!
Stephen Williams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic