Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon Slug Line - need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoprion98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon Slug Line - need help
    Posted: 15 Dec 2003 at 10:00am
I am going to try going to the Pentagon slug line. However, I am not too familiar with it. I plan on taking the metro and getting off at the Pentagon exit. Does anybody have directions on how to get there once I get off the metro? I see a lot of talking about it on this website and a map showing the parking with the lines but I don't see where I go once I get off the metro...any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2003 at 10:56am
Where is your final destination? Stafford County/Fredericksburg lines are basically straight South of the Metro station, while the "other" lines are East of the Metro. Also, I think the slugmaster has updated the maps on this website.
scoprion98 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoprion98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2003 at 2:13pm
I'm trying to go to Springfield Plaza. I found another map that shows South Parking. It says, once I exit the station, to walk to my right and I should see the South Parking lot. The updated map on this website shows that I should go to Line #10 off North Rotary Road. Do you know how far of a walk from the Pentagon metro to South Parking lot and also can you confirm that I should turn right after exiting the station? Thanks for responding!
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2003 at 3:43pm
The map at http://www.slug-lines.com/Downloads/Pentagon_Lane_Update.pdf is not the best[V], but its the one available at this time. North is at the top of the map. The Penatgon Metro and bus station is to the Northwest (off of the top right hand corner). After you come up the escalators, head towards the buses then to the right (following signs to South Parking). When you get to the street, turn left (East) and follow the rest of the people heading that way. You'll cross another street (Eads I think[?], but don't hold me to it), and you're now finally on the map (middle of the left hand side of the map)[:0]. It looks like Springfield is the first pick-up spot you come to. I estimate the time from the Metro to the sluglines is probably about 3-5 minutes. hth.[:)]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic