Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Advice for a Rookie???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aveydd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice for a Rookie???
    Posted: 22 Dec 2003 at 1:22pm
Will be starting a new job at the Pentagon in the new year. New to the area and looking for advice on the commute from Springfield/Daventry to the Pentagon and vica-versa. Biggest question is "What's the average commute time?" Work hours are 730a to 430p.
shakers999 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakers999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2004 at 6:53pm
I also started a new position at the Pentagon and live in Springfield. I am a driver and need one more slugger. My hours are 8-4. If this could work for you, and you could make it to the Springfield Plaza/Long John Silvers area contact me at: tshaikh100@hotmail.com

- Sofia
GeeseAreGood View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeeseAreGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2004 at 12:00pm
Do not forget that Metro is always a good option for getting to Pentagon.
aveydd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aveydd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 1:01pm
quote:
Originally posted by shakers999
[br]I also started a new position at the Pentagon and live in Springfield. I am a driver and need one more slugger. My hours are 8-4. If this could work for you, and you could make it to the Springfield Plaza/Long John Silvers area contact me at: tshaikh100@hotmail.com

- Sofia

aveydd View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aveydd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2004 at 1:02pm
Thanks for the offer. Have a pretty firm starting time. Appreciated the offer.
quote:
Originally posted by shakers999
[br]I also started a new position at the Pentagon and live in Springfield. I am a driver and need one more slugger. My hours are 8-4. If this could work for you, and you could make it to the Springfield Plaza/Long John Silvers area contact me at: tshaikh100@hotmail.com

- Sofia

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic