Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2 DR COUPES YEAH OR NAY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickboyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2005 at 12:11am
quote:
Originally posted by vaslug
[br]With the increase in HOV participation I am seeing more and more 2DRS in the slug lines. How do most people view 2DRS and their drivers. I feel bad when I see people have to climb in the back to get a ride to work. But I guess they could pass on the ride if they really wanted to. What do you think?

You folks missed the interesting early arguments of the UNDERUTILIZED reversible lanes (ca. 1973). People with two door cars were insisting on having access with only two people in the car. Congressman Stan Paris (also a car dealer) almost allowed two passenger HOV.

dickboyd@aol.com
katricej View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katricej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2005 at 10:58am
I think some 2DR cars are ok, but some are just a danger to driver and passenger, like the Geo's! Horrible car, with no safety fetures. Big NO NO

Watch Out, future VSP!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic