Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > General Slugging Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stafford to Merrifield (Fairfax)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StaffordToFairfax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stafford to Merrifield (Fairfax)
    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 at 12:26pm
I run a vanpool from Stafford to Merrifield. If you are interested let me know. If you only go to work sporadically that will work too.

Thanks
jamieshah24 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamieshah24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 7:28am
Exactlly software is a leading software and solutions provider specializing in ERP, HRMS, CRM and PMS. Company operates globally through its operations in India, UAE, Oman, Singapore and Malaysia.

Started in 1997 company has emerged out as a professional and reliable player in its domain. Company’s growth over a decade is attributable to its large client base of 40000+ customers that spreads globally across 17 countries and growing. Basically I have used best HRMS software in Kolkata and related things. 

Exactlly’s value lies in its strength of understanding the customer specific business processes and requirements. Our experienced team with years of industry specific domain knowledge delivers not just a product but the complete solution. With its product suite, Company specializes in automating and simplifying the business operations for varied business verticals including Cement, Iron & Steel, Seeds, Textile, Construction and Chemical industry. Hope this article helps you properly.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic