Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 208 Commuter Lot line in Fredericksburg?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 208 Commuter Lot line in Fredericksburg?
    Posted: 07 Dec 2001 at 5:32am
The old message board had a string of comments on starting a new slug line at the 208 Commuter Lot in Fredericksburg. Is anyone else interested in starting this line??

MarkJ View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2001 at 3:46pm
I was one of the original posters. I'm ready to get to work to help get this line going. My only concern is that we will hurt the 17 line, which has a lot of traffic going north in the morning but has been VERY slow for riders after 5:00 pm lately. I would be interested in hearing comments of others.

mcechman View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcechman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2001 at 4:36am
I'd be up for exploring the 208 option. Makes my commute 7 miles shorter!
Admin View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2001 at 7:55pm
I still think it's a good idea that's worth trying in the future. I would suggest waiting 6 months or so and trying again. Of course, it could be people are not familiar with the new posting system...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic