Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Afternoon Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14th St. to 610

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonji27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14th St. to 610
    Posted: 27 Feb 2004 at 8:02am
I am new to slugging and have successfully brought many people in to the district in the morning. However, yesterday was my first attempt (due to late hours at work and school) to pick on my way out of town. I could not find a 610 line on 14th St. I work at 14th and K so I stopped at several lines around H, NY, and G and none of them were the right one. Finally I just picked up someone going to 234. It was around 4:15 - 4:30 on a Thursday afternoon so I thought there would be riders.

Thanks for any help! [:)]
Arbo View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2004 at 1:45pm
At the Pentagon, there are 2 lines to Stafford 610 -- 1 to the old lot behind the McDonalds, 1 to the new lot on Mine Rd. There are almost always slugs waiting for a ride in the afternoon.
salsita View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salsita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2004 at 2:02pm
There is a pick up at 14th & g, it is right infront of the metorpolitan square building (where the citibank is) We are there everyday!!!
sharonji27 View Drop Down
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonji27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2004 at 8:22am
Thanks for everyones help!

Could someone give directions on where to go to pick up people at the Pentagon?

Thanks again!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic