Slug-Lines.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Slugging Questions and Comments > Morning Slug Lines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horner Rd filled up today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
New Slug
New Slug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frisckey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2004 at 4:22pm
quote:
Originally posted by Admin
[br]emancilla,
It is amazing that this lot reaches capacity with its 2200 spaces. I will email VDOT to see if they have any plans to expand this lot but even if they do, it would be a very long term project.

As for illegal parking, I do know that the PWC police department intends to begin stricter enforcement. They didn't state exactly when, but I assume in the very near future.

The police are patrolling pretty regularly, as apparently some folks are sorta being blocked in by illegal parkers. They are calling and complaining. If folks would just use a little consideration when they are parking, being careful not to block others - I doubt there'd ever be a cop out there. The PWC will not discriminate - if they have enough tickets to hand out to every illegal parker when they are out there, they will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic